The vitality of the Tennessee World Affairs Council depends on: the enthusiasm of the volunteers who carry out the programs and functions of the Council and the people who support the work being undertaken by their membership sign-ups and donations.
To make membership applications and donations easy to accomplish we have updated the web site with an online payment feature. You can use Paypal (including major credit cards) to streamline the payment process or print out a form to use to get your postal mail payment to the Council.
Thank you for considering being a member (benefit info below) of the Tennessee World Affairs Council and for considering a donation to bring global awareness programs and resources to our community.
Here’s a run down of memberships and contribution options:
- Annual Fund – Variable
- “Global Centurions” – $100 donation and a pledge for $100 each year for a total of three years.
Benefits of Membership
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a membership organization. Members participate in determining the direction of the organization and for the sustainment of its programs and resources. We welcome you to the Council and look forward to your participation in Council events.
- Invitations to members’ events and receptions
- Invitation to join Council hosted Great Decisions discussion groups
- Discounts on foreign affairs publications
- Invitations to annual World Affairs Councils of America conferences
- Subscription to newsletters
- International travel opportunities
- SATISFACTION of knowing you are helping bring global awareness education programs to your community and your schools
Take advantage of discounts on these publications:
- The Economist
- Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Policy
- Saudi Aramco World
- World Affairs Journal
- World Policy Journal
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- The Brookings Institution