The Tennessee World Affairs Council
It’s almost Mothers Day and getting out to find a gift is tough. Ordering something for someone else to deliver is problematic. So here’s a solution to your gift giving dilemma and an opportunity to share with Mom a terrific opportunity.
Give her the gift of the world. Give her a membership in the World Affairs Council. She will be a part of a unique association in Tennessee — the only non-partisan group that works to educate and inspire our community, especially our students, to know the world.
IN ADDITION to the “world famous” TNWAC mug Mom will receive a letter via email on Mothers Day with your name as the membership gift giver. You can see the letter here that Mom will receive.
In this year of pandemic, disunity among allies, failure of the international system to delivery stability and prosperity, Americans in uniform in harms way in many countries, prospects for conflict in the Middle East expanding, it’s important to support and be part of an organization that brings understanding and connections to a world we can no longer ignore.
A gift of membership costs $60 but she’ll be reminded of your gift all year.
Her membership will include these year-round benefits.
- Invitations to members-only events
- Invitations to members’ receptions
- Members’ discounted rates at ticketed programs
- Invitation to Nashville area “Global Eats” dining out visits
- Discounts on foreign affairs publications
- Eligible to win “What in the World? Weekly Quiz” prizes
- Invitation to annual World Affairs Councils of American, Washington, DC conference
- Subscription to newsletters
- International travel opportunities
- SATISFACTION of knowing you are helping bring global awareness education programs to your community and your schools and supporting the World Affairs Council mission.
Thanks for choosing a World Affairs Council gift membership for Mom.
The mission of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
A well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a 5o1c3 tax exempt organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of IRS regulations.
Be A Stakeholder In Promoting Global Literacy
Copyright 2020, Tennessee World Affairs Council