The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a membership organization.
Membership is open to ALL.
Members participate in determining the direction of the organization and for the sustainment of its programs and resources.
We welcome you to the Council and look forward to your participation in Council events.
STUDENTS / K-12 EDUCATORS / ACTIVE MILITARY – $20
- Invitations to members-only events
- Invitations to members’ receptions
- Members’ discounted rates at ticketed programs
- Invitation to Nashville area “Global Eats” dining out visits
- Discounts on foreign affairs publications
- Eligible to win “What in the World? Weekly Quiz” prizes
- Invitation to annual World Affairs Councils of America Washington, DC conference
- Subscription to newsletters
- International travel opportunities
- SATISFACTION of knowing you are helping bring global awareness education programs to your community and your schools and supporting the World Affairs Council mission.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS – $60
All of the benefits available to STUDENT/EDUCATOR/MILITARY memberships PLUS:
- A “Thank You” gift – the World Affairs Council coffee mug
FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS – $100
All of the benefits available to INDIVIDUAL membership but extended to a second person residing at the same address.
CONSUL LEVEL MEMBERSHIP – $500
All of the benefits available to INDIVIDUAL and FAMILY memberships PLUS:
- Paid seat to ONE private dinner or reception with Distinguished and Ambassadorial speakers during the membership year.
- Acknowledgement of “Consul” level support in World Affairs Council media, publications and at events
- “Thank You” gifts – the World Affairs Council coffee mug and tote bag
AMBASSADOR LEVEL MEMBERSHIP – $1,000
All of the benefits available to CONSUL memberships PLUS:
- Paid seats to TWO private dinners or receptions with Distinguished and Ambassadorial speakers during the membership year.
- Reserved front row seating at all World Affairs Council events.
- Invitation to quarterly hot topic briefings at the World Affairs Council headquarters.
- Acknowledgement of “Ambassador” level support in World Affairs Council media, publications and at events
- Other premium services as they become available.
Take advantage of discounts on publications like The Economist and Foreign Affairs. (Click here).
The mission of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
A well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a 5o1c3 tax exempt organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of IRS regulations.
Be A Stakeholder In Promoting Global Literacy