2022 World Affairs Council of the Year
Network of Independent World Affairs Councils of America

Category

Community
Mark your calendar so you don't miss this exciting opportunity to talk with Lisa Palmer about her book "Hot, Hungry Planet."
Read More
Join us for an interactive conference call with global affairs leaders, decision makers and thought leaders through the World Affairs Council's "Know Now" conference call series.
Read More
Join the World Affairs Council for our Global Dialogue conversation on the question of America's position in the world with Ambassador Ronald Schlicher and Ambassador Charles Bowers, both retired career US Foreign Service Officers with decades of diplomatic service in the State Department and overseas.
Read More
The Tennessee World Affairs Council regularly provides information on events in our community related to international affairs as a public service to our members and visitors. You can contact the event organizer for details on the program. “Hong Kong Under Chinese Sovereignty – Success or Failure?” Luncheon Discussion with Steve Barclay, Director of the Hong...
Read More
Mark your calendar so you don't miss this exciting opportunity to talk with Souad Mekhennet about her experiences confronting radical militants from ISIS and Al Qaeda to tell the story in her book "I Was Told To Come Along: My Journey Behind The Lines of Jihad."
Read More
Please join JAST members and guests at the Nashville Airport Marriott with Honorary Co-chair Consul General of Japan in Nashville Masami Kinefuchi and Japan-connected business leaders from across the state.
Read More
Visit the Watkins College of Art between June 5-30 to experience "Yakishime - Earth Metamorphosis," an exhibit of Japanese objets d'art -- ceramics dating from the 12th century, on display for the first time in Nashville.
Read More
Former Secretary of State Colin Power shares his perspective on the American foreign affairs budget and the impact of cuts on the State Department and foreign assistance programs.
Read More
The World Affairs Council awarded Tennessee Global Scholars certificates to four students who completed a variety of extra-curricular global affairs awareness activities during the school year. Are your students working on this recognition?
Read More
Mark your calendar so you don't miss this exciting opportunity to talk with Souad Mekhennet about her experiences confronting radical militants from ISIS and Al Qaeda to tell the story in her book "I Was Told To Come Along: My Journey Behind The Lines of Jihad."
Read More
1 13 14 15 16 17 19