Event announcement on behalf of the United Nations Association – Nashville Cordell Hull Chapter
Celebrate the UN’s 66th Birthday With GirlUp
- Special appearance by Mayor Karl Dean
- Melissa Hillebrenner of GirlUp
- HAYAIA West African Dance Groupie
- Actors Bridge Ensemble: Act Like a GRRRL
- Country Music Star Marlee Scott performing her latest hit, “Beautiful Maybe”
- International dessert and coffee bar
Sunday, October 23. 2011
2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Parthenon, Centennial Park, Nashville
Call (615) 870-8446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages 12 & under: $5.00
The GirlUp Campaign was established by the United Nations Foundation to address the needs of adolescent girls in developing countries. It mobilizes American girls to raise awareness and funds for programs of the United Nations that help some of the world’s hardest-to-reach adolescent girls. Through GirlUp’s support, girls have the opportunity to become educated, healthy, safe, counted and positioned to be the next generation of leaders.