Engage America Speaker Series
From the World Affairs Councils of AmericaThe Tennessee World Affairs Council is a member of WACA, an association of our nation-wide Councils. As a dues-paying member we’re delighted to share these programs with our TNWAC Members and Friends.
The World Affairs Council needs your support now more than ever. With a suggested donation of $100, you can help the Council continue to offer free and public programming to discuss critical global issues affecting Americans’ security and prosperity.
- Pay with your credit card via the donation button below.
- Mail a check to the TNWAC Office (Fidelity 304A, Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37212)
- Planned giving through a bequest. Consult the attorney who assisted with your estate planning.
- Request a distribution from your Donor Advised Fund
- Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift!
- A $300 Above-the-Line Charitable deduction, meaning that individuals who do not itemize their deductions will be eligible to claim up to $300 of charitable deductions in 2020, on top of the standard deduction
- Modified Limitations on Cash Charitable Contributions – for 2020, the 60% AGI limitation on cash contributions to 501(c)(3) organizations, such as WACA, is suspended
Please give to support global affairs awareness programs in the community and in your schools.
Thanks to our partners in global affairs awareness.
THE MISSION of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
THE VISION of the Tennessee World Affairs Council is a well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.