The annual WACA Conference, taking place every autumn in our nation’s capital, brings World Affairs Council leaders and members together with top government officials, diplomats, business executives, innovators, journalists, experts, educators, students and interested citizens to convene and engage on the most pressing global issues and policy choices impacting our lives.
The benefits to attending the premier three-day world affairs event – in its fourth decade – include:
- Expert opinions, timely insights, and audience dialogue about the United States’ role in the world
- Access to extraordinary speakers, thought leaders, and ambassadors available for local Council programming
- Bipartisan, diverse, and inclusive perspectives on the issues
- Visits to think tanks and embassies; networking receptions and dinners
- Professional development, leadership training, mentoring, and peer-to-peer networking
The mission of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
A well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a 5o1c3 tax exempt organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of IRS regulations.
Be A Stakeholder In Promoting Global Literacy