The World Affairs Council is a nonprofit educational charity that depends on the support of its members and the community to carry out its work of educating and inspiring people to know the world. We ask you to become a member and to add the Council to your regular charity giving plans.
You can also support the World Affairs Council by launching a personal fundraiser campaign through your Facebook account — marking events such as your birthday.
Your campaign will earn money for the World Affairs Council that will go towards its mission of “global literacy” in the community.
To start, open your Facebook account and visit this Facebook page: “How do I create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook?”
- The nonprofit you want to raise money for.
- The amount of money you want to raise.
- The date you want your fundraiser to end.
- A title and description for your fundraiser.
- SELECT AN AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN GOAL CONSISTENT WITH THE NUMBER OF FACEBOOK FRIENDS YOU WILL REACH AND THE POTENTIAL FOR DONATIONS.
- SETTING AN AMBITIOUS GOAL IS SUGGSTED, PERHAPS USING A NUMBER KEYED TO YOUR BIRTHDAY. IF YOU’RE ABOUT TO TURN 39, PERHAPS $3,900 AS YOUR GOAL.
SUPPORT OF TNWAC’S EDUCATION OUTREACH
THANKS TO BELMONT UNIVERSITY’S CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
THANKS TO THE AWC FAMILY FOUNDATION
THANKS TO THE NASHVILLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COUNCIL
THANKS TO THE TNWAC WEEKLY QUIZ PARTNERS
THE MISSION of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
THE VISION of the Tennessee World Affairs Council is a well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.
Learn more about the Council and find how you can join, donate and volunteer at: www.TNWAC.org —