The Tennessee World Affairs Council is pleased to share information about global affairs events in the community that may be of interest such as this event organized by our friends at the TN-China Network and Lipscomb University.
China Business Experts Roundtable
Presented by the TN-China Network and Lipscomb University
April 4, 7:30-9:30am
Spark Downtown, 147 Fourth Ave North
- Andy Borchers, Professor of Management and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the Lipscomb University College of Business (Moderator)
- Winchell Cheung, Director – MidWest for Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Brian Swanner, Vice President of Customer Service for Damco freight forwarding company
- Tom Forsythe, Executive Vice President for Kyzen, an environmentally friendly cleaning technology company
- John Scannapieco, Shareholder and Co-Leader of Global Business Team at Baker Donelson law firm
- Andrew Wilson, Director of US for Intrepid Sourcing
Tickets: $30 for TN-China Network members; $40 for non-members
Hot breakfast will be provided.
THE MISSION of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Tennessee World Affairs Council is to promote international awareness, understanding and connections to enhance the region’s global stature and to prepare Tennesseans to thrive in our increasingly complex and connected world.
THE VISION of the Tennessee World Affairs Council is a well-informed community that thinks critically about the world and the impact of global events.
Learn more about the Council and find how you can join, donate and volunteer at: www.TNWAC.org —