The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a membership organization. Members participate in determining the direction of the organization and for the sustainment of its programs and resources. We welcome you to the Council and look forward to your participation in Council events.
- Invitations to members-only events and receptions
- Members’ discounted program fees
- Discounts on foreign affairs publications
- Eligible to win “What in the World? Weekly Quiz” prizes
- Invitations to annual World Affairs Councils of America conferences
- Subscription to newsletters
- International travel opportunities
- SATISFACTION of knowing you are helping bring global awareness education programs to your community and your schools
Take advantage of discounts on publications like The Economist and Foreign Affairs. (Click here).
CHECK BACK FOR NEW LIST
Membership Benefits — Individuals
Benefits for Corporate Members and Nonprofits
[The Tennessee World Affairs Council has been granted charity status in accordance with Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by U.S. law. Click HERE to donate.]
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a nonprofit (501c3), nonpartisan educational charity based in Nashville that works to build understanding of global issues in our communities. Learn more about the Council and find how you can join, donate and volunteer at: www.TNWAC.org — Join / Donate / Volunteer