The World Affairs Council is a nonprofit educational charity that depends on the support of its members and the community to carry out its work of educating and inspiring people to know the world. We ask you to become a member and to add the Council to your regular charity giving plans.
You can also support the World Affairs Council by naming it as your charity of choice in connection with supermarket purchases using your Kroger Rewards Program card.
Your purchases will earn points for the World Affairs Council that will go towards it receiving a portion of the Kroger program giving.
A one-time signup is all that is required.
From Kroger FAQs
Kroger will pay up to $625,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Reward organizations. Kroger limits its quarterly contributions to a maximum contribution of $625,000 to be distributed among all participating eligible organizations. Kroger limits a participating household’s earned contribution to a maximum of $300 quarterly. The minimum payout is $25.00 per organization.
Follow the instructions below to designate the World Affairs Council as your intended charity.
Thank you for your support.
[You can also help the Council by using the links to Amazon.com when making online purchases through that Web site. The World Affairs Council is in the Amazon affiliate program and receives a referral fee when links through TNWAC.org result in an Amazon purchase.]
Tennessee World Affairs Council – Kroger Community Rewards Number: 12317
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Once you have registered your Kroger card let the World Affairs Council know you are signed up and we will add you name into the quarterly drawing for a prize. Send your name and Kroger Rewards Card number via email to email@example.com.
The Tennessee World Affairs Council is a nonprofit (501c3), nonpartisan educational charity based in Nashville that works to build understanding of global issues in our communities. Learn more about the Council and find how you can join, donate and volunteer at: www.TNWAC.org — Join / Donate / Volunteer